I love to teach people how to sew! If you really want to sew you I know you can learn how to, you just need to put the effort in!
Sign up for my newsletter to receive blog posts, sewing tips, and sales! Newsletter readers have access to a resource library with all my free sewing patterns.
I only send my latest blog posts, sewing projects from bloggers I love, reminders of free stuff, and products or coupon codes. I also like to talk about what is going on in my sewing life and even a weekly recipe.
Once you confirm your email and that you want to be on my list, you’ll get a thank you confirmation email with the password right in the email! Subscribe below!
Do you want to learn how to sew? Here are some other posts you’ll like:
Click on the link to go to the post!
- tips for sewing knit fabrics
- 15 sewing room hacks
- 3 different ways to hem knits
- tips to sew a swimsuit
- basics of sewing machine needles
- how to trim and grade seams
- how to understitch
- how to topstitch
- edgestitch vs topstitch
- three ways to seam rip
- how to stitch in the ditch
- how to gather
- how to make ruffles without gathering
- how to sew a clean finish
- how to mend a hole
- how to sew curves: clipping v notching
- 8 best fabrics for sewing clothing
- 8 things I wish I could tell myself before I started sewing
- what helped me stop sewing “unworns” and how to sew loved items