Button up shirt
Bias binding (homemade or store bought)
1. I wanted curved peter pan collars and matching curved sleeve cuffs. I used a cup to round the corners of each.
2. Cut off the excess.
3. I’m not going to teach you how to use bias binding; there are lots of tutorials you can find online. I will give some tips for finishing the edges though. Sew on the one side and leave about an 1″ past the bottom of shirt.
4. Fold the middle fold the wrong way, but leave the sides folding the right way.
5. Sew across at the edge of the shirt.
6. Turn right side out.
7. Poke the corner out and the sew down the other side.
8. To finish the binding of the cuff just fold the raw edge over so it will be enclosed inside the binding.